Welcome to PoaCart (the “Site”).
We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site (“Visitors”) who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by PoaCart (collectively, “Services”) (“Authorized Customers”).
What information do we collect?
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains. This is the information you provide knowingly when you sign up with us. This includes but not limited to,
- Your first and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address, City, State (or Province), Zip
- List of Facebook Pages you own
- Time zone
If you use our service through our Shopify apps, you understand that we will receive your personal information mentioned above from your Shopify profile.
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
How can you correct Personally Identifiable Information?
You can contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information by emailing us at support @ poacart.com.
Can you delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site?
We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site’s database by contacting support @ poacart.com. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor’s entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
Tracking cookies data and usage data
- Any Facebook chatbots you have created using the Services
- Your conversation history with the chatbots(s)
- IP addresses
- Geolocation data
- Device identification
- “Cookie” information
- The type of browser and/or device you’re using to access our Services
- The page or feature you requested
“Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your browser or device that allow us to recognize your browser or device and tell us how and when pages and features in our Services are visited and by how many people. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or device to prevent or limit your device’s acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of our features.
How do we use Personally Identifiable Information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to
- Fulfill your orders and send you your account information.
- Customize and personalize your experience on our Site.
- Notify you about changes to our Service.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- Gather analysis or valuable information to improve our Service.
- Monitor the usage of our Service.
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- Send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.
- Make appropriate service offerings unless you have opted not to receive such information. You may contact us at support @ poacart.com email to request that we remove this information from our database.
Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications. Each email comes with explicit instruction to remove yourself.
With whom may the information be shared?
The information you provide on this form WILL NOT be shared to any third-party without your consent – PERIOD!
This does not include the following circumstances:
- Subpoenas through legal procedure for law enforcement.
- To protect and defend our rights or property.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
How do we protect your information?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by PoaCart is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of PoaCart except for use as indicated above.
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. If you access your account via Facebook or another third party site or service, you may have additional or different sign-on protections via that third party site or service. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password and/or other sign-on mechanism appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis in our endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records.
While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
You have the right to be informed of the personally identifiable information that we have about you, the right to rectification/correction, erasure and restriction of processing. You also have the right to receive a structured, common and machine-readable format of Personal Data you provided to us.
We can only adhere to your request and provide you with this information if we have personally identifiable information about you through you having made contact with us directly and/or you using our Site and/or Service.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out prior to withdrawing it. You understand and accept that this may have a negative influence on the quality of the Site and/or services. You further agree that Poacart shall not be held liable with respect to any loss and/or damage to your personally identifiable information if you choose to withdraw consent.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your jurisdiction.
You may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at support @ poacart.com.
- Facebook – We use Facebook Ads Conversion Tracking, a service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects data from the Facebook advertising network with actions performed on this Website. We use Facebook Messenger to provide live chat for customer support and sale.
- Google Analytics – This is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of the Site, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
- Amazon Web Services and Digital Ocean provide our hosting. , account, E-commerce and social media service providers such as Facebook, Shopify and others.
- ManyChat – We use the ManyChat platform to send and receive messages on Facebook Messenger.
This web Site contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.